Calling catering college leavers….
Are you completing a catering course at college?
Are you looking to step into a career in the kitchen?
Would you like the option of earning a wage and learning on the job?
We offer a 12-18 month Chef Apprenticeship Programme for 18-25 year olds, with a start date in late June / early July, flexible around your course end dates.
During this time you will be mentored by our Head Chef, learning with a highly-skilled kitchen team, whilst working with premium produce, cooked predominantly in our wood charcoal oven.
We can offer you:
– an attractive salary of double the national apprenticeship wage!
– a tailored training programme with a leading national apprenticeship training scheme provider
– FREE live-in accommodation in the centre of Rye for your first three months
– subsidized accommodation thereafter
– a guaranteed Chef de Partie role after 18 months of service
– £1,000 bonus after one year of service!
– two full days off per week
– local gym membership discount
– paid visits to venues within the industry e.g. restaurants, breweries, vineyards
– social events throughout the year
– 25% discount on meals in the Grill restaurant
– company pension scheme
Level 2 (Commis Chef) and Level 3 (Chef de Partie) apprenticeships are available.
To apply for an apprenticeship, please email us at [email protected]