The original Links was laid out by Laidlaw Purves. It was on this course that Harry Colt distinguished himself as a leading player in 1891. A new layout was designed by the Pro of the day in 1892. The final layout was put in place by Laidlaw Purves and David Herd (Professional and brother of Sandy and winner of the 1902 Open) - and was given significant additional bunkering by James Braid in 1905 and 1909.
Address: St. Andrews Road, Littlestone, Kent, TN28 8RB
Phone: 01797 363355